Which legal issues give you the biggest headaches?
While you’re thinking about your response, here are a handful of recent legal updates on these very topics:
- Key Tips for Developing Business Plans for Entrepreneurs, Investors & Business Owners – Scott Legal Services, P.C.
- California’s New LLC Act Adds Confusion and Effects Little Change – Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Setting Up Business in the United States: A Checklist Of Best Practices – Polsinelli Shughart PC
- How to Pick the Right Structure for Your Small Business – Lawyers.com
- Top Questions From Start-Up Business Owners/Founders When Seeking Funding From Family & Friends – Scott Legal Services, P.C.
- Crowdfunding Not Quite As Open As Recent Reports May Suggest – Looper Reed & McGraw, P.C.
- Six Steps to Prepare for Venture Financing – The R. Bernard Law Group
- Money (That’s What You Want) – Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
- Monthly Benefits Update – March 2013 – Franczek Radelet P.C.
- Same-Sex Marriage Cases: Are Your Benefit Plans Prepared? – Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- 2013 Filing and Notice Deadlines for Qualified Retirement and Health and Welfare Plans – King & Spalding
- Another 10 Major Misconceptions Plan Sponsors Have About Their Retirement Plans – Ary Rosenbaum
- Requiring Access to Employees’ Social Media Is Now Illegal – Carr, McClellan, Ingersoll, Thompson & Horn
- Tweet, Follow, Or Get Out Of The Way: What All Employers Need To Know About Social Media In The Workplace – Akerman Senterfitt
- Does Your CEO Own Her LinkedIn Account? One Court Says Yes, But… – Pullman & Comley, LLC
- Facebook Postings Showing Misuse of FMLA Leave Can Form Sufficient Legal Basis of Termination – Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- So You Extended An Employment Offer To The Ideal Applicant. Now What? – Akerman Senterfitt
- Employee’s Wrongful Termination And Defamation Claims Were Properly Dismissed – Proskauer
- To Terminate or Not to Terminate. . . That is the Question – Miller & Martin PLLC
- When Hiring or Promoting, Use Caution Asking About Criminal Backgrounds – Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Of Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights – Sands Anderson PC
- Does Your Company Really Own Its Intellectual Property? – The R. Bernard Law Group
- Trademark Owners Alert: An Anything but ‘Free’ Free for All – Lane Powell PC
- Use It or Lose It — Trademark Abandonment – Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
- Changes In The IRS Independent Contractor Classification Program – Pepper Hamilton LLP
- 2013 Form 941 And Instructions Include New Line For Additional Medicare Tax – XpertHR
- Safe At Home – New Simplified Home Office Deduction – Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C.
- Some Federal, State, & Employment, Tax Considerations When Deciding on A Business Entity (LLC, Corporation or Sole Proprietorship) – Scott Legal Services, P.C.
Find additional legal updates at JD Supra Law News>>